Now, as a school leader, you must continue to be a role model for your students, lighting the way for the next generation and teaching them how to:
• Make aligned decisions, even during a storm.
• Form lasting relationships built on honesty & openness.
• Practice teamwork for the greater good of the center.
• Communicate effectively, even when things feel ambiguous.
• Navigate stress and uncertainty with calmness & integrity.
Living from our values—whether it’s at the center, or someplace else—creates an environment of trust, vulnerability, and understanding.
It creates an atmosphere of communal energy, collaboration, and connection, which ultimately leads to better team retention, increased enrollment in your center, more engaged parents, and better brand awareness.