But you’re starting to realize that passion is only part of the equation. Despite dedicating a lot of time and energy to your center, you’re not as close to achieving your goals as you would’ve hoped.
Instead, you might find yourself:
- Making poor decisions and little headway on legacy projects because of too many distractions.
- Micromanaging your team in a desperate attempt to keep everyone on track.
- Lacking the time and energy to show others your appreciation.
- Struggling to manage parent-teacher relationships.
- Avoiding difficult conversations with staff that are holding your center back.
You want the best for your center, and you’re committed to working through these challenges. You’re just not sure how to jumpstart the process.