The Pyramid of Excellence: Lead Your School With Confidence and Clarity
Are you ready to elevate to the next level more quickly, and with less stress?
In this episode, we are talking about the Pyramid of Excellence and how it can help you and your school become truly excellent.
This is a very full episode with lots of answers to questions about how you are feeling at every stage of the pyramid. I have had thousands of conversations with school leaders all across the world, helping me to create five clearly definable stages in the Pyramid of Excellence. Identifying what stage your school is at will allow you to build the right infrastructure and execution system to go along with it, so you can lead confidently and clearly.
Take our free quiz at Chanie.me/pyramid to find out what stage of the Pyramid of Excellence you are in right now, and what next steps you should take. If you find that you are in the survival stage, be sure to take a look at the resources for help on growing out of that stage.
Join us in our private Facebook lounge where we offer accountability, support, and massive amounts of value. Click the link below and request to join for free: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1320019694692592
In this episode, we cover:
- The 5 Stages of the Pyramid Of Excellence. Also, how to assess what stage you are currently in and what your next steps should be
- Why the Pyramid Of Excellence was created
- The greatest challenges that you face as a school leader
- The difference between success and burnout
- How to help your school grow successfully using sustainable growth
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- View the 5 stages of the Pyramid Of Excellence
- TAKE THE QUIZ: So that you can really know what systems and processes you want to be focusing on to really build an incredible school
- Learn more about the Director’s Inner Circle and Owner’s HQ and its Foundational Systems
- Listen to Episode 3 here to learn about the Gratitude System
More about the show:
If you are an Early Childhood director or owner, prepare to transform your school and life with the Schools of Excellence podcast. Tune in each week to learn from Chanie Wilschanski, the founder and host of the Schools of Excellence Podcast and a mom of 4 little kids. Each episode will be packed with tools and strategies – equipping you to build schools with higher staff retention, teacher motivation, parent partnership, collaborative culture, and a beautiful quality of life.
Every week, Chanie shares the truth about the journey to excellence, the strategies that are working TODAY, and the mindset about the critical decisions and choices that you make everyday which impact yourself, your teachers, parents, family, and children who you serve everyday.
In addition to weekly solo episodes, she’ll also be inviting industry leaders and the changing makers of the landscape of education to give listeners the insides knowledge of what it takes to sustain excellence.
Don’t miss an episode, subscribe today for everything you need for your leadership journey!