Teacher Appreciation Week
Gratitude and appreciation need to be a habit – a constant in your life. And having a week in a year that is focused on key stakeholders that drives success in your school, is really special. It shows that you value them, and reinforces a culture you’d want to see in a school of excellence.
While we may not remember every single detail of what happens in our lives, we will always remember specific moments of experiences. In this week’s episode, I share ideas on how you can make your teachers feel valued and appreciated this Teachers Appreciation Week. Tune in and get ideas on how you can be intentional with your appreciation this coming week!
In this episode, I talk about:
- Why I love teacher appreciation week so much, and its similarities with mothers day
- Why your calendar is part of your identity
- The 3 things that teachers need now more than ever
- The 5 questions you should ask yourself before choosing any fun or creative ideas
No matter the situation your school is in right now, there is still room to be creative. As you think about all the work you will be doing in order to make this week special for your teachers, what moments do you hope stays in their brains forever?
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
Get your FREE workbook for the Teacher Appreciation Week HERE.
–> Sign up for the Ideal Week for High Achieving Owners Workshop HERE.
This workshop is ideal for you if you are looking to:
- Know what the next stage of growth looks like for your school
- Learn how to build out a calendar that serves your lifestyle and stage of life that you’re in
- Identify the top priorities that you need to focus on to move your school in the right direction
- Learn what is working for other high achieving school owners in their stage of growth in the season that they’re in right now
- Stop doing diffuse energy in a bunch of different directions that aren’t moving your school forward
Sign up for the Ideal Week for High Achieving Owners Workshop HERE.
Click Here to Listen on Apple Podcasts
Click Here to Listen on Non-Apple Devices
If you are ready to take your school to the next level of growth and are looking for support, community, and accountability to make that happen – then would love for you to apply for our Director’s Inner Circle or Owners HQ program.
Apply for the Director’s Inner Circle & Owner’s HQ
Looking for a do-it-yourself option of learning?
Schools in Transition is a virtual series for directors and owners who want to focus on stability, security, and success.
- The world has been shaken by a pandemic. The effects are being felt in our lives every day.
- How do you lead your teachers during a season like this?
- How do you support children and parents?
- How do you make strategic decisions about your school in a season of unknowns?
For these answers and much more: You can check out our chanie.me/schoolsintransition
More about the show:
If you are an Early Childhood director or owner, prepare to transform your school and life with the Schools of Excellence podcast. Tune in each week to learn from Chanie Wilschanski, the founder and host of the Schools of Excellence Podcast and a mom of 4 little kids. Each episode will be packed with tools and strategies – equipping you to build schools with higher staff retention, teacher motivation, parent partnership, collaborative culture, and beautiful quality of life.
Every week, Chanie shares the truth about the journey to excellence, the strategies that are working TODAY, and the mindset about the critical decisions and choices that you make every day which impact yourself, your teachers, parents, family, and children who you serve every day.
In addition to weekly solo episodes, she’ll also be inviting industry leaders and the changing makers of the landscape of education to give listeners the insides knowledge of what it takes to sustain excellence.
Don’t miss an episode, subscribe today for everything you need for your leadership journey!